Symptoms of Inner Peace
- Tendency to think and act spontaneously rather than from fear based on past experiences.
- An unmistakable ability to enjoy each moment.
- Loss of interest in judging other people.
- Loss of interest in judging self.
- Loss of interest in interpreting the actions of others.
- Loss of interest in conflict.
- Loss of ability to worry.
- Frequent attacks of smiling from the eyes through the heart.
- Frequent, overwhelming episodes of appreciation.
- Contented feelings of connectedness with others and nature.
- Increased tendency to let things happen rather than make them happen.
- Increased susceptibility to love extended by others as well as an uncontrollable urge to extend love.
If you have all or even most of the above symptoms, please be advised that your condition of PEACE may be so far advanced as to not be curable.
If you are exposed to anyone exhibiting several of these symptoms, remain exposed at your own risk. This condition of PEACE is probably in its infectious stage.
(Source: “The Symptoms of Inner Peace” was given by Sister Bernadette Kinniry of Siloam in Philadelphia, PA.)
Photography by Ajua Hawkins.
Copyright 2013-2014 Ajua Hawkins