Heirloom’s traveling thrift boutique will be returning to its old stomping ground at Clark Park on Saturday, June 28th from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. for the Uhuru Flea Market. We will be featuring the following items:
- men’s casual and dress thrift apparel,
- women’s accessories – rings, earrings, bracelets, and necklaces,
- summer jewelry – anklets and sunglasses,
- African, Jamaican and Indian cultural jewelry, and
- religious, cultural, and children’s books.
Hope to see you there!
Copyright 2014 Ajua Hawkins