We at Heirloom wanted to give a huge thank you to First African Presbyterian Church and organizer Euell Nielsen for inviting us to participate in their Black Art Showcase this past weekend. It was such a pleasure meeting the ladies of the church and sharing knowledge on herbs, health, aging, and community. When we work together, beautiful things happen!
We are excited to share our new-found gems at the First African Presbyterian Church Summer Flea Market on Saturday July 12th from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. Heirloom’s traveling boutique will feature the following items:
- vintage glassware and ceramic treasures,
- men’s casual and dress thrift apparel,
- women’s accessories – rings, earrings, bracelets, and necklaces,
- summer jewelry – anklets and sunglasses,
- African, Jamaican and Indian cultural jewelry, and
- religious, cultural, and children’s books.
Hope to see you there!
Copyright 2014 Ajua Hawkins